Rwanda Car Rental Rates and Quotes
Visit and Tour Rwanda is leading tour operator offering the best car hire in Rwanda and Uganda and working tirelessly to ensure that travelers get the best while on a safari holiday in Rwanda and Uganda. Our Car rental Rates are offered are in US Dollars ($) aexclusive of the Driver and Fuel unless when stated in the booking form.Whether you are travelling to visit for gorilla trekking, chimpanzee tracking, bird watching, wildlife game viewing or a business trip, Visit and Tour Rwanda car rental rates will perfectly fit in your budget.
Rent yourself cheaply affordable car and get behind the wheels starting from as low as $45 per day. The car rental rates include full comprehensive insurance, third party, Unlimited mileage, Uganda or Rwanda road map, Bradt travel guide book, first aid kit box, a cooler box, spare wheels, a phone and sim card with a 24/7 roadside assistance.[/cz_title]
Car Fleet Type Rates (High Season) Rates (Low Season)
- Toyota Rav4 US$ 50 /day US$ 45 /day
- Toyota Prado Landcruiser US$ 80 /day US$ 75 /day
- Toyota Super Custom Van US$ 80 /day US$ 75 /day
- Toyota Safari Van US$ 80 /day US$ 75 /day
- Customized Safari Land cruiser US$ 120 /day US$ 115 /day
- Extended Safari Land cruiser US$ 140 /day US$ 130 /day
The camping gear is also available for your camping needs on daily basis. These include a wide range of gears and all you need just to get that camping adventure begin. Please contact us for more information.
Please Note Carefully![/cz_title]
- The charges indicated in our car rates apply per day and are exclusive of the Driver and Fuel. Should you need a professional driver, please include that in the inquiry message and we shall avail one for you at an affordable cost of USD 35/Day.
- High Season starts from Mid 15th June to Mid 15th October and Mid 15th Dec to Mid 15th Feb, The rest is low season.
- We have amazing discount offers for clients booking cars for long term hire and all our cars are well serviced and regularly maintained to serve you better
What to Expect on a Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
Explore the pictures of Bwindi and Mgahinga Trekking activities[/cz_title][cz_image id=”cz_35655″ image=”2069″][cz_gap][cz_gallery layout=”cz_hr_grid cz_grid_c2″ icon=”fa fa-search-plus” id=”cz_61419″ images=”1998,1996,1994,1991,1989,1987,2071,2070,2072,2068″ sk_icon=”font-size:18px;” custom_size=”400×300″]
Uganda Gorilla Permits Prices & Cost
Find out the basic info about the cost of the Gorilla Permits[/cz_title]
Uganda Gorilla Permits cost USD $600 per person for gorilla trekking safaris and USD1500.00 for gorilla habituation experience. The permtis cost USD500.00 for foreign residents with working permits and Uganda Shillings 250,000 for East African (Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Burundi) Citizens. A single gorilla permit can only be used once (single day), by a single person and to trek Uganda gorillas in only two destinations, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National. Uganda gorilla permits are issued by UWA (Uganda Wildlife Authority) on a first-come-first-serve basis. You can pay for you gorilla permit through us, or directly via the Uganda Wildlife Authority Web Portal.
Are Uganda Gorilla Permits Reusable?
Find the answer here![/cz_title]
Uganda gorilla permits can be used only once and for one day. For gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda, it is better to know the gorilla permit you will be holding to determine the Region in which you will trek gorillas and the accommodation options you can book for. Unlike other mountain gorilla National Parks, Bwindi Impenetrable forest National Park has several sections and thus each section/region has its own gorilla families and accommodation properties. Bwindi gorilla trekking regions include:
- Buhoma sector in the North,
- Ruhija sector in the East,
- Rushaga sector and
- Nkuringo sector in the South.
Each region has its own gorilla groups or families and for those interested in trekking given region should let Visit and Tour Rwanda know so that we plan accordingly while booking your gorilla permit. Please Note that gorilla family allocation happens on the day of trekking where tourists are grouped depending on their physical abilities and interest. You will need to express your interest so that they allocate you a gorilla group that will help you achieve it.
Uganda Gorilla Permits Validity
Find out how long the permit is valid[/cz_title]
A gorilla permit for Uganda gorilla trekking is valid for an hour after which it is expired. The one hour does not include the time spend in forest searching for the gorillas but is counted from the time trekkers meet the gorillas. Enjoy the trekking experience with us. Book any of our Uganda gorilla safaris for affordable packages.
What You Should Provide To Obtain Uganda Gorilla Permits?[/cz_title][cz_content_box type=”1″ id=”cz_16293″ sk_overall=”color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;padding:40px 40px 10px;margin-right:-140px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 10px 60px rgba(0,0,0,0.15);” sk_overall_tablet=”margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:60px;”]
- The date(s) you would like to track the gorillas. Suggest a few dates in case your first choice of date is already booked up. Ideally, scan and email a copy of your passport to whoever is organising your permits.
- Your name, nationality and passport number. Gorilla tracking permits are non-transferable. (Note that you will need to show your passport or some other form of identification at the pre-tracking briefing).
- Payment. The best way to pay is by bank wire transfer. Remember to instruct your bank to deduct any transaction charges from your account.
- If you are buying gorilla tracking permits directly from UWA or RDB, you will need to send them the bank payment confirmation email.