The safari will take you to visit and explore 4 of the Northern parks of Tanzania for 1 night each. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles. You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas as well as people and culture.
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, depart from Arusha to Tarangire National Park for game drive. Have a stopover at the picnic site for picnic lunch. Proceed for evening game drive to return in the evening for dinner and overnight at Manyara. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, depart from Lake Manayara National Park for game drive. Stop for lunch and then continue for evening game drive to return in the evening for dinner and overnight at Manyara. Meal plan: Full board
Day 3: Drive to Serengeti National Park
Transfer from Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park for game drive. Break for lunch which will be served at the picnic area. Have an afternoon game drive in the park to return in the evening for dinner and overnight in Serengeti. Meal Plan: Full Board.
Day 4: Drive from Serengeti to Ngorongoro crater Rim
Wake up for an early morning game drives in Serengeti to view many animal species and after get back to the Lodge. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing en route to Ngorongoro carter Rim. It is your option whether you will pass via olduvai Gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight Ngorongoro. Meal plan: Full board
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Descend in to the crater for 6 hours crater tour. This square mile natural amphitheatre is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you might be lucky enough to see Rhino, elephants, lions, buffaloes, herds of zebras as well as wildebeest. A picnic lunch will be taken into crater. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha.
End of safari
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Three meals a day on Safari
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Crater fees
- Food, cook and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per itinerary above
Our Pricing Excludes
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratitude’s
- The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Serengeti Balloon (can book with us)
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for request.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.