Rusizi National Park is placed approximately 15km north of Bujumbura city, it is home to several wild animals, trees, and plant species expect to see sitatungas and large numbers of Hippos, Nile crocodiles live along the banks of river Rusizi next to the national conservation area, our 2 days safari is the best way to explore and see the wildlife of Burundi.
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Rusizi National Park – Bujumbura.
Day 1: Arrival and Pickup
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by our company representative who will welcome greet, and transfer you to Bujumbura where your day accommodation has been booked we will have great views of animlas in the national park, returning to a late lunch and transfer to the airport for departure, this one of the best ways to view Burundi, it may be a small town but offers great experiences.
- Water on board
- Meals and drinks as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry and conservation fees
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Gratitude and tips are given to hotel staff and tour drivers
- Extra costs as a result of personal delays
- Health insurance
- Visas and air tickets.